Hi, all! We've had a chaotic couple of weeks, filled with prayers for our loved ones in the hospital, a trip to Montevideo for Joel's 10 year h.s. reunion, Emma's first "black eye" (she's fine, I promise!), and Em's quick progression to toddler...right before my very eyes!
Emma's pulling up on so much; she still needs some assistance, but she's truly happier when standing, so my arms get a nice workout each day. She crawls super fast now and has officially explored the whole house; she's even working on less of an army crawl and more of the stomach off the floor. She's very opinionated if I take something out of her hands; that whine is palpable! :)
We had a great time going to the Scott County Fair recently and our church's parish festival - I must be honest, I love getting compliments on how cute she is! LOL.
We had to say goodbye to our friends Gabe, Chris, and Erin last week, although we wish them well in Fargo. There's a pic here of Gabe kissing Emma goodbye. :)
I'm adding a pic of our visit from Great Aunt Susan and Grandma Debbie a while ago that I couldn't download before. We're happy that we get to see Grandma and Grandpa McCluskey this weekend!!!
She had a slight fever last night at 12:30am, which was odd, but today is ok - maybe she's teething again? Other than that, she's fantastic and such a great girl. :)
And Joel and I are ok - just seem to be BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!
1 comment:
Loving the updates -- keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment