Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life moves too fast.....

Hi, loved ones! No, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but we've been busy, that's for sure!!!
Quick updates for you:
-I recently accepted a preschool teaching position at a church nearby, and I work 12 hours a week warping young minds. :) Emma gets to go to daycare upstairs while I'm there, which couldn't have worked out better!
-Emma went to her first Twins game with Joel and I as well as our friends Amy, Alex, and Dave. We had a blast, although our little peanut was a bit afraid every time the crowd cheered.
-We went to pick apples the other day in Jordan, MN, at an orchard called Emma Krumbees. It was a great family adventure!
-Emma got to show off her crawling skills to my side of the family a couple of weeks ago in Racine, WI at my sister's house. She had a great time chasing their cat, Frank, around the house.
-We've also had nice visits from my parents as well as Joel's mom and Grandma Magnuson. We always appreciate company!
-Emma is EVERYWHERE, getting into EVERYTHING, and she DOESN'T STOP MOVING!!! :) The house is perpetually messy (not dirty, mind you, but messy!), and nothing is safe from Emma's curious hands. She is busy!!!
I will update more in a bit, just wanted to let y'all know we're doing well and anxious (and dreading!) for Emma's 1st year b-day coming up - how did that happen so fast?!

No comments: