Emma and I enjoyed a great treat today - Joel got to take the afternoon off to go see a matinee of "Wall-E" with us at the movie theatre!!! Emma proved to be MUCH squirmier than last time; it got to be tiring after a while. Even though I had a bag of tricks on hand, full of a blanket, snacks, water, and a plethora of toys, she was still unsatisfied!!! I swear she sat still for about 3 minutes tops. Regardless, we enjoyed our time together as a family and the movie was great - I highly recommend it!
Yesterday we had a very nice pool party with Gabe, which was fitting since it's been very hot outside. I don't keep Emma out for long, since she gets overheated very quickly. I long for the night that she stays awake long enough in the evening for us to take a leisurely family walk. But, since she's usually exhausted by 6pm, down she goes!!!
I've been finding my dear girl with a pacifier in her mouth every morning; I know she doesn't fall asleep with one, as she still prefers her thumb, but I've left a couple in there for fun because they have proven to be good chew toys. Now, she likes them again! I don't care either way - it's just cute to see her with one. :)
I'm adding a video of her kisses that I wasn't able to add before. And a video of her almost crawling - she's SO close but gets frusterated easily. Any suggestions out there?
1 comment:
Too cute! We love your kisses :-) Tell Mommy not to stress about your crawling-- it'll happen when YOU are ready to make it happen...
-Amy & Alex
Post a Comment