You have GOT to be kidding me! I haven't posted anything since Monday?! Argh.
Recap of the week: Tuesday was our last ECFE class, at least until fall. We love the opportunity to go there and meet new friends. I miss it already! Tuesday was also mine and Joel's 2 year anniversary...all together now - AWWWW. :) We celebrated on Thursday by going to the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre while our friend Erin babysat a sleeping Emma. Wednesday night I babysat my lovely ladies, Sam and Mac, and took Emma with me until Daddy got off work. They had a blast playing with her! I'm including a pic of Emma eating a rice cake, which is her current favorite food. YUMMY. This past weekend we went to Montevideo for the Mulder Family Reunion, plus a celebration of "Great" Grandma and Grandpa Mulder's 80th b-days this year AND their 60th wedding anniversary, on the same day as ours. Incredible. It was busy, fun, and great to see all the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment