Sunday, April 19, 2009

fast weekend

This weekend flew by, and we can't believe spring is finally here! It's supposed to be in the 70-80s all week, so Emma and I will be outside as much as possible.
Yesterday I took Emma to Amy, Dave and Alex's house for an impromptu playdate while Alex's parents packed for their upcoming move. Fortunately, they have a city playground IN THEIR BACKYARD, so I took the ladies there for a couple of hours. It was a blast! They had fun using the slides, blowing bubbles, swinging, and playing with sand toys. Alex is definitely more adventurous than Emma on the playground, but after Emma gets used to new environments, I'm sure she'll be less skiddish.
Today we went to Emma's 2nd cousin Griffin's 1st b-day party and saw lots of family. Afterwards we ran errands and came home with a very tired and cranky child on our hands. Lesson learned!!!

In the video you can hear Emma saying "whee". :)

No comments: