I know, I've been neglectful again. I hope you can all understand that when I don't blog it's because I'm exhausted from a full day of entertaining my child. :)
Saturday we stayed in most of the day, and to be quite honest, I don't remember doing much!!! It was so hot that we didn't let Emma stay out too long; she tends to get overheated quickly. Sunday she was amazing during church, even with her LOUD happy screams. People around us (thankfully!) thought it was cute.
Yesterday my friend Anna came down from Uptown, and we took her out to Chili's and then back to our house. Emma had a blast with her; she's very good with entertaining Em - do we have a babysitter on our hands? Hehehe. :)
Emma's tooth has been bugging her so much, causing her to wake up VERY early in the morning. And since I still incessantly check on my child during the night, I find her slightly awake at very odd times. Naps have been tough, too. Can't the darn tooth just finish breaking through already?!
Today, after a grand introduction to whole wheat waffles that Emma quickly devoured, we had a nice playdate with Gabe and Erin. We're going to miss them SO much!!! Gabe gave Emma some more open mouth kisses.....he's a lil' playa. :)
I'm adding a video of Emma's latest trick - I dunno if she does this when she's frusterated or simply just because her Daddy and I laugh at it SO much. She scrunches up her nose and breathes very quickly; sometimes she even adds wiggling fingers to the show, so Joel has started nicknaming her Mrs. Burns. Perhaps you might not find the video funny at all, but to me it's HISTERICAL. :)
Tonight is finally nice enough that the windows are open. Ah.....fresh air.
No comments:
Post a Comment