Monday, July 14, 2008

and she's off.......

Who exactly knows what we did last week - all I know is that Emma is crawling!!!! Just days after I expressed my worries to a friend that Emma was a bit behind her peers, Em started crawling on Wednesday night and made my fears disappear. Now it starts - Why was I so worried and why would I ever want to push this? She's getting into EVERYTHING. :) We had a nice, albeit quick visit from "Auntie" Jodes from Florida. It was great to go out to eat with her, show her Emma's new tricks, and yes, go shopping. :) Joel got to spend good quality time with Emma for a couple of nights so the girls could go out. Saturday we had a nice family walk to "downtown" Shakopee and back. It was great to show Joel our path to the library and post office. Sunday was spent at the zoo, where we went to the farm and the new Grizzly Coast exhibit; Emma was such a trooper, as she was up for at least 5 hours! That's unusual for our little squirt. Today she showed me just how much destruction she can do, which I suppose is appropriate for our girl's nine month b-day!!! I spent the bulk of the day cleaning up after her chaos. Ah, the joys of motherhood! (I tried to upload my images today - and got nothing after several tries. I'm beat and too frusterated for this - until tomorrow!)

No comments: