Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my trooper!!!

Phew! Turns out running a garage sale is harder than I thought! If I'm MIA for the next couple of days, you know why, but I guarantee our little darling will have a lovely time.
Yesterday we went to ECFE, and it was fun as usual. Emma showed the class how she can roll from one side of the mat to another. She's not going to let those kids that crawl have all the fun! :) She was so smiley during our songs, which always warms my heart.
Today we got to have a great playdate/lunch with our friends Amy & Alex; my how we've missed them!!! The girls had a lovely music lesson and showed us how they can "share" and "nibble" on instruments. :) Emma's been such a trooper with all of the chaos in the garage. We rewarded her with a nice little Daddy/Daughter date to Cub Foods this evening. Joel put her to bed - not a peep!!!! :) Maybe that's the trick - one parent at a time.....

No comments: