Thursday, June 19, 2008

a garage sale, sleep, and a pool party

Whew! I'm beat, thus I am going to bed shortly after I post this. My friends were very helpful with the garage sale today, and we made over $200 so far! On to tomorrow.....
Emma was a great sleeper today; must've been all the outside air. She spent some nice time in the pack n' play outdoors, ate her breakfast outdoors, and had a pool party - you guessed it - outdoors. :) She took TWO 1.5 hour naps, which were fantastic to give Mommy a little break. Let's hope she sleeps until 8am! :)
I'm adding a video of Emma's kisses; we've been working hard on this. I can't exactly catch her in the act; she seemed to have looked down in the video while making the kissy noise, but it's cute nonetheless. I know I'm a little biased, but I swear she's just as precious as a bug's ear. :)

No comments: