We had the PERFECT weather for our bbq today, and thanks a bunch to those of you who were able to make it. We enjoyed seeing you all and appreciate you taking the time to visit!!!
Emma was such a trooper, regardless of her lack of naps today. We tried desperately to keep her on schedule, but she seemed to know she was missing something and only slept 1.5 hour(s) total today. Icky. But, you wouldn't know it, as she was totally content all day, playing with her second-cousins, eating cheerios on a blanket in the yard (and eating her toes!), playing bocci-ball with Daddy in the backpack, and swimming in the pool. Busy girl!
Daddy ran to Target tonight to get formula and wipes, so I got to enjoy night-night time with Emma by myself. She was a great girl for her bath (have to wash off all that sunscreen, doncha know!), not a peep when I got her dressed, we read 2 books, and then I set her down after prayers. NO CRYING!!!! Score 1 for Mommy. :) (Daddy's done that before, just so everyone knows.) Hehehe.....
1 comment:
Wish I could've been there -- looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment