Sunday, June 1, 2008

Playtime outside, bath in the sink

So, last night Joel put Emma to bed at 6:15pm, and she woke up this morning at 9:15am. That's....let's count 'em....15 hours!!! Geez! No, she's not sick, thank goodness, so Joel and I decided she must be growing. Such a tall baby we have! :) How tall? This tall!!! (see above pic - still can't figure out how to get pics where I want them!)
After I got a Mom's Afternoon Out to see the Sex and the City movie with a friend, the fam rested under a tree (again!) to enjoy the nice weather - this is the first time Emma's been able to wear a cute little shorts and t-shirt combo. Did I take a pic? Nope. Will do that next time. BUT, I did get a pic, and a video, of our wonderful little punkin in her FIRST bath in the sink. Joel and I are baffled that we didn't do this when she was just a little squirt, as she would've fit in there so much better, but she truly did not seem to mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby video in the world. I want a baby now -- or at least to babysit!