Friday, May 30, 2008

Test run :)

Hi, loved ones! Some of my friends are brilliant in creating their blogs for their little ones, so I am following suit so I can tell you our day to day activities. Please bear with me as I attempt to let you all know what we do all day.
Today has been great so far; Emma came with me to a Mommy and Me Weight Watchers meeting (down 0.6 pounds!), then off to Eden Prairie mall next door for a return and a trip to Hallmark so Emma could pick out a card for Daddy for Father's Day. She chose wisely. :) She's napping at the moment, and then we'll stop by Joel's work so I can drop her off, switch cars, and drive to Uptown to babysit Sam and Mac. Emma will have tons of Daddy/Daughter time tonight. Adios!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tookus Rules!

Anonymous said...

Lets have Kate change the diaper at the next family function!!! LOL!!!! HA HA

Love ya,
Sari